Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where's the "scraps"?




Did I take the "scrap" out of scrapping? Must have because there certainly aren't any scraps to be found. I was looking through the LO gallery recently and saw some desks that looked like a paper cart had exploded. Until then I thought I was a messy scrapper. I feel like I have lots of stuff pulled out but I guess the reality is that it probably looks like it's not even being used.




I find that as I'm cutting paper I just put the scraps in the trash (unless they can be saved) and that I only pull out embellishments that I think I'll use. Also, before I go on to another LO, I put EVERYTHING away, even adhesive and scissors.




3 comments:

  1. I am one of those that it looks like my desk has exploded.
    When I SIL comes over to scrapbook I take over her spot as well teehee.

    ReplyDelete