Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scripture Challenge - Week 2 - *Temptation*




I finally made myself do this layout. I was on a roll..first page, done-yes!, second page, no problem!, third page...uh, what's the word? Temptation....oohhh, who wants to think about that. It's much easier to think about Hope and Love and Promises and all of that. It's a balance though...there is no strength without temptation. If we had nothing to tempt us, we would never develop the strength to resist temptation. We would never learn to rely on Jesus and we would be weak, giving in to any worldly bit that came our way. So while temptation may not be a happy thought, it can have a happy ending.
*edited to add that this is a 6 x 6 layout*

3 comments:

  1. I love the inspirational messages. Good for you - getting this done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting page. I don't think I have ever done a layout without pictures.
    I may have to try one.

    ReplyDelete