Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ahhh, more cold, wet stuff....


I am no fan of snow, that is no secret... the only benefit I see to snow is having off school. Last night we were to be hit with another up to 6 inches... it didn't start until about 6:30 which in my opinion is late enough to build up enough snow to close school. However, imagine my disappointment when this morning we only had a 2 hour delay. That is worse than just going in on time. Sure we get to sleep a little longer but because they didn't make the call until AFTER I went to bed I had to still get up at 6 and check. The sheer irritation of it only being a delay was enough to make me unable to fall back asleep. So much for more sleep.... and then by the time we get to school... it's pushing 10:30. The day is half over for heaven's sake, it's almost lunch time!


I mean, it is pretty but it is also annoying, especially when it doesn't even close schools!

1 comment:

  1. I agree I am so over this snow.

    We never have a school delay, we only have school closure.

    ReplyDelete